CF Mafia Global Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
khaosvalkyr (366)
Renaissance Kingdoms I_vote_lcapRenaissance Kingdoms I_voting_barRenaissance Kingdoms I_vote_rcap 
Site-Administrator (365)
Renaissance Kingdoms I_vote_lcapRenaissance Kingdoms I_voting_barRenaissance Kingdoms I_vote_rcap 
Lucky-13 (263)
Bellos (232)
InHerPants (225)
Rhenova (221)
t100toyota (200)
Strike105 (164)
InHisPants. (152)
BloodyGunz (80)

Renaissance Kingdoms

2 posters

Go down

Renaissance Kingdoms Empty Renaissance Kingdoms

Post by Rhenova Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Just wanted to post up a game that I've been playing for about a year. This is a rpg browser based game that requires daily attendance. It may seem boring to some people because it requires more logic and stuff. Anyone have any questions about it just ask.
Rhenova
Rhenova
Capo Crimini

Back to top Go down

Renaissance Kingdoms Empty Re: Renaissance Kingdoms

Post by InHerPants Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:19 am

I'd just like to say that I looked it up and that I already know that I won't be able to play that. lol! I don't think I'd have the patience.

Btw, if you google pictures I must say it looks REALLY good for a free game. Are you a good player? I don't know what exactly makes you good in game. Do you have to conquer other villages/towns?
InHerPants
InHerPants
Capodecima

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenova Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:04 pm

It's basically old England trying to rebuild itself... it's not like one of those build your town things either... it's more interactive and needs very close attention to details... other than that all you really gotta do is eat and work...
Rhenova
Rhenova
Capo Crimini

Back to top Go down

Post by InHerPants Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:31 am

Wow, well my respect goes out to you, Rhen (Seth Razz). Honestly, I've tried to play those "build your own towns" games before and I already found those hard and I always failed so I don't think this is going to be a good decision for me.

One last question, can you find yourself back on a list of some sorts? The best players/towns or something? Because it would be cool to see where you are. I assume you are one of the better players on there?
InHerPants
InHerPants
Capodecima

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenova Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Well you have to be part of the game to even take a look at who plays, lol! . i'm not actually as high on the list as many people think though... I'm probably middle ranked as it's mostly an interactive forum type game as well.
Rhenova
Rhenova
Capo Crimini

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenova Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Anyone who joins this game please contact me via mail in the game. I'd love to have more people that I know who play.
Rhenova
Rhenova
Capo Crimini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum