CF Mafia Global Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
khaosvalkyr (366)
America's Army I_vote_lcapAmerica's Army I_voting_barAmerica's Army I_vote_rcap 
Site-Administrator (365)
Lucky-13 (263)
Bellos (232)
InHerPants (225)
Rhenova (221)
t100toyota (200)
Strike105 (164)
InHisPants. (152)
BloodyGunz (80)

America's Army

Go down

America's Army Empty America's Army

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 2:07 pm

By the way, I tried downloading America's Army....it got to 99% and stopped. How bad does that suck? LOL

Back to top Go down

America's Army Empty Re: America's Army

Post by Site-Administrator Wed May 06, 2009 5:01 pm

DOWNLAODING FILES are a bit like trees: everytime it works, they're lush, bountiful things, bearing blossoms and fruit, reminding you of all that's good and possible. But when they fail, they're often sparse, dirty, mangy files, but they're so rare we're still desperately giddy whenever we come across them. and umm i think it's time to quit drinking....or something
Site-Administrator
Site-Administrator
Sgarrista

https://cfmafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum