CF Mafia Global Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
khaosvalkyr (366)
new kill badges I_vote_lcapnew kill badges I_voting_barnew kill badges I_vote_rcap 
Site-Administrator (365)
new kill badges I_vote_lcapnew kill badges I_voting_barnew kill badges I_vote_rcap 
Lucky-13 (263)
Bellos (232)
InHerPants (225)
Rhenova (221)
t100toyota (200)
Strike105 (164)
InHisPants. (152)
BloodyGunz (80)

new kill badges

2 posters

Go down

new kill badges Empty new kill badges

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Here are my new kill badges....not the greatest in the world, but something different. The bigger ones with the dragons aren't mine but still cool to have. Let me know what you think.

Kill Badges - http://www.filefactory.com/f/16c76241d45ef50a/

Back to top Go down

new kill badges Empty Re: new kill badges

Post by t100toyota Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:29 am

i like the headshot one
t100toyota
t100toyota
Capodecima

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenova Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:54 pm

I definately agree on the dragon pics they are awesome, where'd you find 'em?
Rhenova
Rhenova
Capo Crimini

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:08 am

I found them on some website that shows glitches and stuff. I think it might actually be a hacker page because some people were complaining about hacks not working and stuff. I Googled CF glitches and happen to find a thread on changing the theme of the game. Now I Photoshop most of the in-game images. I'll spend more time on new ones to make them more detailed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum