CF Mafia Global Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
khaosvalkyr (366)
New Game Sounds I_vote_lcapNew Game Sounds I_voting_barNew Game Sounds I_vote_rcap 
Site-Administrator (365)
New Game Sounds I_vote_lcapNew Game Sounds I_voting_barNew Game Sounds I_vote_rcap 
Lucky-13 (263)
Bellos (232)
InHerPants (225)
Rhenova (221)
t100toyota (200)
Strike105 (164)
InHisPants. (152)
BloodyGunz (80)

New Game Sounds

Go down

New Game Sounds Empty New Game Sounds

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:42 am

Here is a link to some new game sounds I made. I still have some kill shots sounds to do, but these will have to do for now. If anyone wants a certain sound effect for a certain in-game sound, just let me know. Here's the link:
http://www.filefactory.com/f/b595e1de7cd8d2a1/

Don't forget to save the original files just in case you want to switch back!!!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum