CF Mafia Global Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
khaosvalkyr (366)
men and women are now obsolete I_vote_lcapmen and women are now obsolete I_voting_barmen and women are now obsolete I_vote_rcap 
Site-Administrator (365)
men and women are now obsolete I_vote_lcapmen and women are now obsolete I_voting_barmen and women are now obsolete I_vote_rcap 
Lucky-13 (263)
Bellos (232)
InHerPants (225)
Rhenova (221)
t100toyota (200)
Strike105 (164)
InHisPants. (152)
BloodyGunz (80)

men and women are now obsolete

3 posters

Go down

men and women are now obsolete Empty men and women are now obsolete

Post by Site-Administrator Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Site-Administrator
Site-Administrator
Sgarrista

https://cfmafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

men and women are now obsolete Empty Re: men and women are now obsolete

Post by khaosvalkyr Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:18 pm

that is one crazy article i would like evryone to rad this and express your ideas and feelings

I my self agree and think that "in the name of science" this should be continued and researched for it is the "only" possible cure for parkinsons and infertility.Also it would bring our country together more because of the different views between gays/lesbians and straight people.Due to a family history problem (my aunt is married to a woman ^^ and she is the coolest person i know) i am NOT against gays and this would allow "Gays" to be able to have their own children.
khaosvalkyr
khaosvalkyr
post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Site-Administrator Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:34 am

khaosvalkyr wrote:that is one crazy article i would like everyone to read this and express your ideas and feelings

I my self agree and think that "in the name of science" this should be continued and researched for it is the "only" possible cure for parkinsons and infertility.Also it would bring our country together more because of the different views between gays/lesbians and straight people.Due to a family history problem (my aunt is married to a woman ^^ and she is the coolest person i know) i am NOT against gays and this would allow "Gays" to be able to have their own children.

how is one for or against gays...judging someone for their sexual orientation makes about as much sense as the state endorsing it. Gays can be gay as long as they don't expect me to be. If you don't like what i like it doesn't mean you suck.
Site-Administrator
Site-Administrator
Sgarrista

Back to top Go down

Post by InHerPants Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:08 pm

If only everyone would think like that, life would be much easier. Unfortunately Muslims still think homosexuality deserves nothing but the death penalty in their country. Not to mention the people who get beat up/killed for their sexuality by just random human beings. I guess we can't all be as accepting as CF Mafia. Wink
InHerPants
InHerPants
Capodecima

Back to top Go down

Post by khaosvalkyr Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:16 pm

i know its a sad sad world out there but life would be different if people all thought the same way
khaosvalkyr
khaosvalkyr
post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Site-Administrator Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:09 pm

so does that make me an idealist? I dunno. if one exercises Discernment and reserves judgement, we dont have to think the same.
Site-Administrator
Site-Administrator
Sgarrista

Back to top Go down

Post by khaosvalkyr Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:40 am

ya but im the same way exit so that would me we think the same >.<
khaosvalkyr
khaosvalkyr
post whore

Back to top Go down