CF Mafia Global Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
khaosvalkyr (366)
Superman is ALIVE!!! I_vote_lcapSuperman is ALIVE!!! I_voting_barSuperman is ALIVE!!! I_vote_rcap 
Site-Administrator (365)
Superman is ALIVE!!! I_vote_lcapSuperman is ALIVE!!! I_voting_barSuperman is ALIVE!!! I_vote_rcap 
Lucky-13 (263)
Bellos (232)
InHerPants (225)
Rhenova (221)
t100toyota (200)
Strike105 (164)
InHisPants. (152)
BloodyGunz (80)

Superman is ALIVE!!!

2 posters

Go down

Superman is ALIVE!!! Empty Superman is ALIVE!!!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 am

This is a hilarious video......but a new super jump hack?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQhTZkptWd8

Back to top Go down

Superman is ALIVE!!! Empty Re: Superman is ALIVE!!!

Post by t100toyota Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:13 am

It's a VIP hack from omgimgayhack.com (paraphrased)
t100toyota
t100toyota
Capodecima

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenova Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:39 pm

And you'd think the admins would erase the coded hack... but noooo... stupid admins need to get on their high horse and put their asses in gear... I'm getting tired of hackers...
Rhenova
Rhenova
Capo Crimini

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 am

i heard a new patch is coming out this weekend....who wants to bet it's a new map or something and NOT a patch for hacks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum