CF Mafia Global Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
khaosvalkyr (366)
New recruits look here first I_vote_lcapNew recruits look here first I_voting_barNew recruits look here first I_vote_rcap 
Site-Administrator (365)
New recruits look here first I_vote_lcapNew recruits look here first I_voting_barNew recruits look here first I_vote_rcap 
Lucky-13 (263)
Bellos (232)
InHerPants (225)
Rhenova (221)
t100toyota (200)
Strike105 (164)
InHisPants. (152)
BloodyGunz (80)

New recruits look here first

2 posters

Go down

New recruits look here first Empty New recruits look here first

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 8:00 am

To all new recruits, welcome to CF Mafia. If you have any questions regarding CF game play, tips, or anything else, this is the place to do it.

Back to top Go down

New recruits look here first Empty Re: New recruits look here first

Post by evanwashere Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:23 pm

yeh what he said Arrow
evanwashere
evanwashere
Giovane D'Honore

Back to top Go down

Post by khaosvalkyr Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:33 am

of course you can also ask anyone in-game and we will be happy to answer you!
khaosvalkyr
khaosvalkyr
post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum