CF Mafia Global Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
khaosvalkyr (366)
Wut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle? I_vote_lcapWut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle? I_voting_barWut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle? I_vote_rcap 
Site-Administrator (365)
Wut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle? I_vote_lcapWut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle? I_voting_barWut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle? I_vote_rcap 
Lucky-13 (263)
Bellos (232)
InHerPants (225)
Rhenova (221)
t100toyota (200)
Strike105 (164)
InHisPants. (152)
BloodyGunz (80)

Wut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle?

3 posters

Go down

Wut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle? Empty Wut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle?

Post by InHerPants Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Wut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle? Chrono10

Uh. Sorry. What?

I do not approve. affraid
InHerPants
InHerPants
Capodecima

Back to top Go down

Wut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle? Empty Re: Wut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle?

Post by InHisPants. Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Oh gawd. I remember when you went hysterical when it happened. My ears still bleed. Razz

I love how the entire team chased him with knives, axes and shovels afterwards trying to get a 100+ hit too. xd
*cough* OKAY IT WAS ME. And it only gave me 2 100's. Hate. silent
InHisPants.
InHisPants.
Sgarrista

Back to top Go down

Wut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle? Empty Re: Wut da shizzle is up with this fizzle wizzle?

Post by khaosvalkyr Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:43 pm

lmao the only possible reason i can think of is if he had armor.....maybe?
khaosvalkyr
khaosvalkyr
post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by InHerPants Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:59 am

Oh, btw, I posted this on the forum and it's apparently some kind of unknown bug. The GMs had one post before mine about this and had a couple before that, too. They were looking into it. :p

So anyway, I crossed out the guy's name on the z8games forum but I didn't think about doing that here. So anyway, that guy does NOT hack or whatsoever. Just so you guys know! Very Happy
InHerPants
InHerPants
Capodecima

Back to top Go down

Post by khaosvalkyr Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:34 am

lol we would NEVER think that, just fyi ^^
khaosvalkyr
khaosvalkyr
post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum