CF Mafia Global Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
khaosvalkyr (366)
gatling gun (MM mode) I_vote_lcapgatling gun (MM mode) I_voting_bargatling gun (MM mode) I_vote_rcap 
Site-Administrator (365)
gatling gun (MM mode) I_vote_lcapgatling gun (MM mode) I_voting_bargatling gun (MM mode) I_vote_rcap 
Lucky-13 (263)
Bellos (232)
InHerPants (225)
Rhenova (221)
t100toyota (200)
Strike105 (164)
InHisPants. (152)
BloodyGunz (80)

gatling gun (MM mode)

Go down

gatling gun (MM mode) Empty gatling gun (MM mode)

Post by Gunbike Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Anyone else think that that gun is a complete waste of time? I've picked the damn thing up and probably got a shot off before I was k0ed by a mutant.
Gunbike
Gunbike
Capo Crimini

https://facebook.com/gunbike

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum