CF Mafia Global Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
khaosvalkyr (366)
non-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post... I_vote_lcapnon-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post... I_voting_barnon-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post... I_vote_rcap 
Site-Administrator (365)
non-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post... I_vote_lcapnon-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post... I_voting_barnon-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post... I_vote_rcap 
Lucky-13 (263)
Bellos (232)
InHerPants (225)
Rhenova (221)
t100toyota (200)
Strike105 (164)
InHisPants. (152)
BloodyGunz (80)

non-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post...

5 posters

Go down

non-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post... Empty non-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post...

Post by Site-Administrator Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:54 am

The forums have very few rules, one of them however is this:

As a friendly reminder: please do not promote your band, hawk your worthless warez, pander for votes or inquiry members for your useless surveys unless you have the CF mafia's permission first.

We (the CF Mafia) probably won't let you post a thread about it either unless it's incredibly interesting, funny, engaging or profitable for our clan or at the very least crossfire related.

Thank you for your support -CF Mafia-
Site-Administrator
Site-Administrator
Sgarrista

https://cfmafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

non-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post... Empty Re: non-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:19 am

Sorry. I did not know the rules

Back to top Go down

non-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post... Empty Re: non-CF MAFIA forum members please read before you post...

Post by INeverLose Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Well hey guyz just register (Again cause i forgot psw) and wat happened while I missed dose dayz Very Happy and ya itz me INeverLose

INeverLose
Giovane D'Honore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:52 pm

i wonder who you are?, bloody?
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
Capodecima

Location : In my orbiting satellite, raining firey death onto the world

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]wfity Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:41 pm

i even have to follow this rules? --"
[S]wfity
[S]wfity
Giovane D'Honore

Back to top Go down

Post by khaosvalkyr Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:31 am

ummmmm no? but if u want to post on "OUR" meaning CF Mafia thread then yes u stupid little boy ^_^ jk swifty lol but yes you must obey if you wish to post on CF Mafias forum
khaosvalkyr
khaosvalkyr
post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]wfity Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:02 pm

so i have to get rid of my clan sig? cuz i like it there ^^
[S]wfity
[S]wfity
Giovane D'Honore

Back to top Go down

Post by Site-Administrator Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:05 pm

[S]wfity wrote:so i have to get rid of my clan sig? cuz i like it there ^^

your sig is fine.
Site-Administrator
Site-Administrator
Sgarrista

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]wfity Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:49 pm

oh goodie!!
[S]wfity
[S]wfity
Giovane D'Honore

Back to top Go down

Post by khaosvalkyr Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:37 pm

lol yea cuz your not posting it in the forum its just your sig
khaosvalkyr
khaosvalkyr
post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]wfity Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:07 pm

so if i say EVERYONE JOIN TheRebellion ITS A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN CF MAFIA. That's not fine :O
[S]wfity
[S]wfity
Giovane D'Honore

Back to top Go down

Post by khaosvalkyr Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:40 pm

you better hope exit is having a good day buddy lol
khaosvalkyr
khaosvalkyr
post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Site-Administrator Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:09 pm

[S]wfity wrote:so if i say EVERYONE JOIN TheRebellion ITS A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN CF MAFIA. That's not fine :O

I encourage anyone from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question The CF Mafia. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action we've decided is the wisest, tell us so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either personal attacks on a CF member or posting negative bullshit like this is...you can't play on our little corner of the interweb anymore. So, if you got anything else to say, now's the time!
Site-Administrator
Site-Administrator
Sgarrista

Back to top Go down

Post by khaosvalkyr Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:17 pm

hey exit he was just being humorous can you please juse let him know that we do not find that humorous and let this one incident slide?
khaosvalkyr
khaosvalkyr
post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by khaosvalkyr Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:19 pm

khaosvalkyr wrote:hey exit he was just being humorous can you please juse let him know that we do not find that humorous and let this one incident slide?
he is a well know member from most of our active members and we know that he is just trying to be humorous and not affend anyone and thats cuz we play in_-game with him so can you please let this one incident slide and tell him not to ever say anything like this again.
khaosvalkyr
khaosvalkyr
post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Site-Administrator Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:25 pm

no. Check your PM's.
Site-Administrator
Site-Administrator
Sgarrista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down