CF Mafia Global Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
khaosvalkyr (366)
VIP hack video I_vote_lcapVIP hack video I_voting_barVIP hack video I_vote_rcap 
Site-Administrator (365)
Lucky-13 (263)
Bellos (232)
InHerPants (225)
Rhenova (221)
t100toyota (200)
Strike105 (164)
InHisPants. (152)
BloodyGunz (80)

VIP hack video

Go down

VIP hack video Empty VIP hack video

Post by t100toyota Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:32 pm

here is a video of one of the many VIP hacks out there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7p6LafJtyw

i am a member of a few hacker sites to keep up on the new hacks so i know what to look for
t100toyota
t100toyota
Capodecima

Back to top Go down

VIP hack video Empty Re: VIP hack video

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:43 pm

That has to be one of the gayest songs ever! I watch hack sites as well. I think it helps to know what to look for in-game.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum