CF Mafia Global Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
khaosvalkyr (366)
Ventrilo IP Server Information and portal I_vote_lcapVentrilo IP Server Information and portal I_voting_barVentrilo IP Server Information and portal I_vote_rcap 
Site-Administrator (365)
Ventrilo IP Server Information and portal I_vote_lcapVentrilo IP Server Information and portal I_voting_barVentrilo IP Server Information and portal I_vote_rcap 
Lucky-13 (263)
Bellos (232)
InHerPants (225)
Rhenova (221)
t100toyota (200)
Strike105 (164)
InHisPants. (152)
BloodyGunz (80)

Ventrilo IP Server Information and portal

2 posters

Go down

Ventrilo IP Server Information and portal Empty Ventrilo IP Server Information and portal

Post by Site-Administrator Wed May 06, 2009 8:27 am

We will have a vent server for communication. Coming soon to a mouth near you.
Site-Administrator
Site-Administrator
Sgarrista

https://cfmafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo IP Server Information and portal Empty Re: Ventrilo IP Server Information and portal

Post by Site-Administrator Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Well it seems we kicked the guy who was going to um...Pay for the 10 slot vent server. oh well Sad
Site-Administrator
Site-Administrator
Sgarrista

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo IP Server Information and portal Empty Re: Ventrilo IP Server Information and portal

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:41 pm

lol oops

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky-13 Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:10 pm

lol fail Razz
Lucky-13
Lucky-13
Capodecima

Location : In my orbiting satellite, raining firey death onto the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:41 pm

It would be awesome if we could get a vent server going soon, CF gets boring sometimes. It's also good for tactical info during CWs and games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:51 am

we have Teamspeak which is the exact same thing!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Alright im on teamspeak nao thanks. Didnt know we had it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Site-Administrator Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:34 pm

ventrilo is not the same thing unfortunately. we have been using Teamspeak for fun so far so we have not had a chance to see it's short comings for lag free communication during a clan match. I know from experience that Teampseak does not work well for raiding in MMORPG's because of the lag associated with it. I have not had a chance to find out if the same holds true for crossfire so I did not say anything before now. My Son's entire guild on WOW had to move to ventrillo because there was too much lag with teamspeak.

So if someone is in a match with you and using team speak, don't be surprised when someone runs the wrong way or doesn't stop when they need to etc etc...it will could very easily suck and become useless.
Site-Administrator
Site-Administrator
Sgarrista

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:17 am

if that becomes a problem, the server we are using gives us the opportunity to switch over to vent. for free. just let me know

Back to top Go down

Post by Site-Administrator Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Rybet wrote:if that becomes a problem, the server we are using gives us the opportunity to switch over to vent. for free. just let me know

Twisted Evil I rethunk my post we would have to USE it enough first. that is very good though.
Site-Administrator
Site-Administrator
Sgarrista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down